Monday, October 4, 2010

Snips, Snails, and Pupppy Dog Tails

I don't know about you, but I always thought that was a very strange rhyme, especially when girls are "sugar and spice, and everything nice"...it always made me glad to be a girl. BUT...these little boy rooms kinda made me re-think...

I love what paint can do for a room...it is such a nice (and relatively inexpensive) way to made a big difference in a room...I mean, the entire wall of different colored squares??? Shut the front door. So cute and creative. And the rustic one with the cowhide rug is such a good idea, more things that would be able to grow with the little man!

found on rate my space, hgtv.com





























Admittedly, my son’s room is not *nearly* as put together or “picture-worthy” as these (we went with a hunting/fishing/camping theme) but it is very kid-friendly! It’s definitely a work in progress…aren't those vertical blinds just atrocious? It would looks a lot more put together with some nice curtains and a cute paint job...maybe that is my next project!
Caden's Room

No comments: