Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Two words for you...

Korean Hip Hop.

(No, it isn't the partying it up from yesterday talking.)

Apparently from the 194+ million views, this Psy guy is already an international sensation. And I can totally see why...an absolutely catchy tune paired with ridiculous dance moves.

I say win-win. (c:

I just dare you to watch this video with out laughing, I'm pretty sure it's impossible. 

And if that doesn't get you laughing, then you can watch the SNL clip that makes fun of it. (c; 

And just a disclaimer...there are some questionable parts in here...think Korean LMFAO...


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha... my friends and I were trying to learn the moves last weekend! Totally hilarious.

designstiles said...

Ha. Totally LMFAO sounding. I do kinda dig the beat. Korean Hip Hop, if only it was as good as Korean BBQ. Ha!

natasha {schue love} said...

It's my FAVORITE right now!! So good!

White Lacquer said...

So funny! We just showed some friends this weekend. And of course there were re-enactments.

xx. Patience

whitelacquer.blogspot.com

Lindsey @ be pretty said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sexxxxy lady! :) Bwhahahhaha, I'm dying... first time seeing this... hysterical! He's got some serious moves! :) Thanks for the Tuesday LOL's! xx

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Laughing so hard it hurts!!! Thank you for sharing this, I needed it today!

Starr said...

I've got to add those moves to my repertoire. Then I'll surely be the cool kid on the block!