Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Foxy...

I'm pretty sure that song "Foxy Lady" always conjures up images of Waynes World and Dana Carvey...



...you'd probably forgotten all about that movie/scene (and probably blissfully so), so sorry for bringing it up again...actually, no I'm not (c;

But there is a serious fox trend going on!!! I didn't know these little foxy dudes had made a move on the fashion scene, but I think it's pretty fun what's going on down...


And I'm not like a member of PETA or anything, but I'm definitely more into the fox print trend than the fox stole trend...


I dunno, something about wearing a think with a head/face....*shudder*....

What are you thinking about the fox trend??? Foxy lady or a definite no-no? Or you just really want to stick with your fur stole, I totally get that, too.

Not really. (c;

12 comments:

Lindsey @ be pretty said...

LOL's at homegirl and her fox... hahaha, BUT I am digging the adorable foxies you've picked out... I'm loving it in interiors too, I've been seeing lots and lots... it's sorta like the owl trend from last year. Cutie patootie girlfriend! xx

Cassie Bustamante said...

oh my gosh i love it all!

Unknown said...

EEK! I couldn't do the dead head thing either. Love the prints.

Crazy Wonderful said...

Yes, yes, yes!!! I'm on the bandwagon for sure. The faceless bandwagon that is :)

Elizabeth // The Now said...

me too!!!! EVERY time I hear it. hahaha!! I want that fox print T Shirt. Sooo cute. I just love this fox trend! xoxo

Lonely Wife Project said...

I need something foxy in my wardrobe!

Alexa said...

HA. Yeah not so much the stole...love that makeup bag though!

Anonymous said...

That fox dress is flippin cute! I got Zaya the cutest dress at Old Navy it has birds on it kinda like the fox dress. You could rock the fox stole ;) I didn't know there was a fox trend, I knew there was a animal print trend( like the birds and other animals) that's why your blog is great, keep me up on all this stuff.

Meg said...

I love all things fox!! I totally want that Anthro top now! Xo
-Meg

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

those smoking slipper are so adorable.

designstiles said...

Ooh, I wanna be foxy. That scarf is tres cute.

oomph. said...

i love animal prints, and fox is one print i don't yet have! those shoes are adorable tho!!

[oomph.]
Enter to Win a Complete Anti-Aging System