Thursday, August 2, 2012

Friday's Fancies, Tee it up!


Are you ready for the weekend?

I'm ready for the weekend. I'm so ready, I think I'll say it again...

I'm ready for the weekend!!!

And you know what I've really been wanting for a while and just can't seem to find the perfect one? A baseball tee. Sounds so simple doesn't it?

Wrong-o.

It's tough! The ones I really love are either too pricey or sold out. Poo sticks.


I'll probably also be sporting this 'do, it's my new fave for the scorching temperatures up in here...it's super duper easy and looks so fun!


It actually turns out with even more braid action for me, which I like even better (c;

Do any of your brilliant fashionistas have some great hot weather hair dos??? I'd love to hear about them!

I'm off to spend my weekend listening to my new favorite band...go make the most of it, crazy cats!

Linkin' it up to Friday's Fancies!

9 comments:

Susan said...

Love that hair! Will definitely try it. Like today.
I have been wearing braids non-stop in this Florida heat. Regular, side, french, fishtail...you name it.
Happy Friday!

Crazy Wonderful said...

Another reason I need long hair - love that! Today I'll be sporting my "I'm overdue for a cut and color pathetic ponytail" look. It's all I can do :(

Unknown said...

love the outfit! Thanks for sharing this hair-do. Must try it in this super humid and hot weather. I really miss the dry summers in Arizona.

siddathornton said...

i love baseball tees! and those shorts are awesome!

- lauren

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that song, too!! Can't get enough!! Happy weekend :)

Alexa said...

Beautiful braid bun! :)Happy weekend my friend!

White Lacquer said...

Love the braided do! It's perfection for this melting weather.

Let me know if you come across a baseball tee, me wants too!

Xx. Patience

Kelly B. said...

Great look! Love that baseball tshirt!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Love this braided look!! I'm definitely trying it out.