Monday, August 29, 2011

Something *BIG* is coming...

This is going to be *EPIC*.

A huge blog hop starting September 12th...



Abode Love - entryways Sept. 12th
View Along the Way - living rooms  Sept. 14th
Homemaker on a Dime - bathrooms  Sept.16th
DIY by Design - guest bedrooms Sept. 19th
Family Brings Joy - craft rooms  Sept. 21st
Involving Color - dining rooms Sept. 23rd
All Things Bright & Beautiful - kids bedrooms Sept. 26th
a la mode - nurseries  Sept. 28th
Just a Touch of Gray - master bedrooms  Sept. 30th
The Blooming Hydrangea - closets and nooks  Oct. 3rd
The Mustard Ceiling - laundry and mudrooms  Oct. 5th
The DIY Showoff - kitchens  Oct. 7th
Oh yeah, this is happening. (c:

I'm pretty excited for September 26th...what about you?


abode love: a man\View Along the Way

  Involving Color
{ All Things Bright and Beautiful }  Touch of Gray

The Blooming Hydrangea  The Mustard Ceiling

 The DIY Show Off

22 comments:

Starr said...

Oh, looks like fun! Nice to see some blogs I haven't visited yet.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Hip, Hip Hooray! I can't wait to see your kids room ideas!

Kim @ keller-creative said...

yay! So much fun. Don't have any kids rooms to show but I'll be sure to link up to the other ones. Looks like fun!

Portuguese Prepster said...

ooo this looks so fun!

Unknown said...

Oh this is soooo fun- I can't wait!!

classiq said...

Oh, I love the concept. Looking forward to it. :)
Ada

natasha {schue love} said...

Oooo la la! Can't wait...great round up of talented bloggers!

A said...

Sounds like a grand time! I'll be there! ;)

Unknown said...

How fun! Can't wait! Happy Monday!

designstiles said...

This'll be exciting. Love a good networking blogging community event. Who's supplying the cocktails? :)

birdie to be said...

Sounds awesome! I need a little Roomspiration! :)

tina / half of what I say said...

Aubrey, cannot wait to see what you will come up with. I love kids rooms. Still need major inspiration for two boy rooms. Theirs are officially the two saddest rooms in the entire house.

Designwali said...

Great Idea! I can't wait to read it all!

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

Let's get this party started!

Crazy Wonderful said...

Wahoo!!! I can't wait to see everything :D

michelle@decorandthedog said...

I always like to be involved when the word "epic" is mentioned. ;)

emily said...

How fun!

Hyphen Interiors said...

How fun!!

Unknown said...

Epic always denotes a good time! What a great idea, can't wait to tune in!

Cathy

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

Very cool! I can't wait.

Holly Gruszka said...

This is such a fun idea - this will give me motivation to "finish" my daughter's room. After all, she's only a year old ;)

Megan {Splendid Design} said...

Ohhh, I can't wait to see what everyone has in store!