Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mirror, mirror...not necessarily on the wall...

I know I am jumping on the bandwagon very late here, but I just can't get mirrored furniture out of my head! I love how shiny it is and how the mirrors don't take up the visual space that other furniture does...it's pretty perfect in my book. *AND* you never have to match a color to it...(c:

I'm pretty much obsessed with this mantel. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S.










So...house full of ONLY mirrored furniture...too much??? (c:

3 comments:

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

Oh that desk and chair . . .I am loving it! Such beautiful pieces.

Sara Mueller said...

I am with you! I am starting to really admire mirrored furniture. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog this morning. You made my day!

Ethan Smith said...

Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
More here link