Saturday, January 1, 2011

Let there be light...and sparkle

I'm slightly obsessing over lighting fixtures lately. It might turn into an addiction and I might need a support group. (c: But its just amazing how a fixture can completely transform a room! If you are going for a statement piece in a room, I say go big or go home, go for the big fat light fixture. (c:
Does it really get any better than a fun colored fixture? I say no.







This one is just awesome. It reminds me of icicles. (c:


Bam.












I think it might become a joke on this blog...how many times can I get this picture into my posts??? I don't know, but it's one of my all time favorites, so I don't care!!! Mwah ha ha.
Stunning.


2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Just came across your blog :) Love this lighting feature...I am absolutely in love with chandeliers!! Glad I came across your site!

Ashleigh
www.ashflynn.blogspot.com
Check out my blog too :)

Unknown said...

Love lighting fixtures. I want one for our master.