Thursday, January 13, 2011

Forget the pictures...it's AMAZING, I say! AMAZING!

So I went to my mailbox and was delighted to find my favorite reading material, InStyle magazine, waiting for me. I was even more delighted to see this article on Dita Von Teese's AMAZING home (did I mention that it is amazing?). I'm borderline mortified that I am posting this awful pics where you can barely make out the rooms (thanks phone camera, you stink.)...but I was just too excited about them and couldn't find them anywhere on the net. So for what it's worth (really, get to a newstand and check it out in person)...Dita Von Teese's amazing house:

This is the cutest retro and PINK kitchen ever...

Are you seeing this furniture??? The lines, the color, the fabric?!? I think I might be hyperventilating...

That purple sofa is calling my name...it wants to come live with me...

How fun is this bedroom? LOVE.



On a side note, how weird is it that she used to be married to Marilyn Manson? Super weird, in my book...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the bedroom! Aubrey I nominated you for the stylish blogger award. Come to my blog and take a look. Have a great day!