Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Leaves are falling!

Right now, I'm *finally* enjoying some REAL fall weather!!!

Complete with sweater wearing, hot cocoa, and autumn leaves. *sigh* I'm happier than a fashion junkie at a Nordies sale (c: 

And it worked out just peachy that this week's theme was leaves...I mean, really, what are the odds???

I'd love to be rocking this exact look, kicking up some fall goodness.

Leaves are falling




Of course, I'd probably have to leave my Chloe bag in the car. I'd have a heart attack if something happened to that ridiculous expensive precious and well-crafted bag.

Here's wishing your weekend is full of autumn leaves and chilly nights by firesides.  

Preferably with something with the words "pumpkin spice" in it. 



14 comments:

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Why hello gorgeous outfit, can you please get in our closet??

;) Happy Friday!

Mendi & Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Blue Dog Belle said...

So pretty :) Hope you have a great weekend!!!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

I love that look! I'm enjoying fall weather too. It's my favorite time of the year!

Toni-Yvonne said...

Gorgeous outfit ~ that jacket is to die for, I am really enjoying orange recently

Have a magical weekend xx

Nicole said...

Really liking the colors here and don't get me started on the bag!

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Such a pretty sweater. Perfect for fall.

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

love the bracelet

Kelly said...

That sweater is awesome! And just in time for fall...and Halloween :)

Alexa said...

Send the fall weather over here!!

Lindsey @ be pretty said...

Ohhhh sweets, I'm in love with those lace up booties!! How adorable... loving the fallness of this post! :) ps... y'all were rocking the air balloons this weekend, loved the insta pics... gosh your kiddo's are PRESH! Hope all is well hun... Happy mid-week! :))) xoxo

Alexa said...

Love this season the very best out of all of them.

henning love said...

i love this outfit! the color of those pants are great

Unknown said...

Yummy boots!

Margaret said...

Today was the first day that I looked out the window and truly noticed the incredible colors the leaves have changed to. Absolutely stunning!

Time for a pumpkin spice latte!!!

Xx, Margaret @ thegildedpeach.blogspot.com