Thursday, April 18, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Nice + NEON!!!

For us children of the '80's, there might still be some residual trauma from the first go 'round of the neon trend...

So just in case you still have these images in your head when you think of neon:



Let me try and persuade you that it's so much more radical this time around:


Heels * Jeans * Blouse * Bag * Necklace

But seriously, those *HEELS*...they are the most beautiful things I've ever laid my shoe-coveting little peepers on. DYING.

And there's plenty more where that neon love fest came from...can you tell I'm partial to day-glow yellow?

Neon Lights




Granted, it's still probably not for everyone, but daaaaaang if some of these ladies aren't just killin' it:





And while we're on the subject of sunshine and rainbows, I can't tell you how much I've missed visiting you all! I know I've been a total bum and I really wish I had more hours in a day!

Here's hoping this is a laid back and relaxing weekend...*fingers crossed*

Happy Weekend!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm trying to fit it in my wardrobe through jewelry and other accessories and I must say.. I love it! So fun! Great outfits:)

Blue Dog Belle said...

Ha. Love this! I definitely need a bit of a nudge into this trend.

Stephanie said...

I have exactly the same 80s images running through my head when I think of neon and I'm SO GLAD to see there's a modern, classy way to pull of such bold colors. Love what you've put together. :)

Alexa said...

Yeah some of those girls really rock the neon. Me? Not so much. Haha.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

That blue top is fabulous!!

Crazy Wonderful said...

I was driving around the other day and came across a group of teenagers hanging out in someone's driveway. They were ALL wearing neon of some sort. Guys and girls. I got a little chuckle out of it as I thought back on some of my 80's neon. I'll admit, I'm kinda into it. I've been having blogger guilt too, but at least you have an excuse! How are you holding up?

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

LOVE this. Neon my heart. What i'm really digging is the shape of those skirts. It is great post like these that turn me into a crazy woman and want to turn my closet up side down (hah in a good way!) I've lusting over that philip lim yellow bag! Hello lover!!