Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Wink of Pink

What, Wednesday already? That's kind of awesome and awful all at the same time (c:

You know what else is just plain awesome? 

PINK.

It makes me smile and after my Monday post, I'm just in the mood...








And just when you think that pink can't get any more ridiculously awesome...then Christine goes and announces this:


Her new shop that is launching next week and will have absolute jewels like this yummy pinkalicious goodness in it:


So the rumors are true...pink just got more awesome (c:

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah you are just the absolute SWEETEST! Thank you, thank you for the mention- you do a girl's heart a whole ton of good my friend. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

So lovely. Pink and gold are so dreamy right now.

Unknown said...

Yay - love me some pink! I feel like I need a cupcake now!

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Ah! I want a cupcake now! Quick, someone in the office say its your birthday!

Lonely Wife Project said...

I seriously hated pink until recently and now I can't get enough. I pretty much credit Christine for my addiction!

Starr said...

Those pink beds are just adorable. We have our share of pink around here due to the girls loving it. Pink is so versatile. It can be bold, sweet, or garish or just about anything else!

preppylove said...

I really want that cupcake right now :)

Anonymous said...

A pink cupcake with sprinkles sounds amazing right now! And that dress is insane! Go Christine! So excited for a Wink Of Pink!!! Xoxo Elizabeth

designstiles said...

I can't seem to get enough pink either. I want a collection of those candy dishes.

Val said...

Pretty In Pink.

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Ah! This just made my day!

Lindsey @ be pretty said...

Pink is my favorite color! ;) And I love your pink collection! That cupcake looks delightful! I mean how stinking cute are those twin tufted beds??? A little girls dream! I hope you're doing well sweets! xoxo