Monday, September 27, 2010

Who doesn't enjoy a walk on the wild side?

So I was just perusing Elle Decor and this gorgeous room popped up...



In my book, turquiose and zebra print is pretty much always a fabulous combination. Well, actually, it is always a fabulous combination when done fabulously. You know what I mean.




When it comes to animal print, I am not really crazy about leopard, but ZEBRA...swoon...as with these gorgeous little gems here...






(Okay, so I don't know how to get the picture out of here...grrrrrr...but p.254 is A-mazing)













Elle Decor

























homes-interior.com


Toby Farley




























And if you wanted a little bit o' zebra to spice up your space, even good old Wally World is getting in on the action...and they didn't do a half bad job! (I'm a bargain girl myself) I think I feel a little bit of an obsession coming on...

No comments: